Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, February 29, 2008

Stay Tuned!

The LinkedIn Group "Shopper Insights and Marketing Professionals" is growing faster than I could have imagined. There are some really interesting and eager members. In order to realize the vision for creating real community and giving you the information you need to succeed, I am in the process of developing a new website. The new site will feature (as a start):

Interesting Blog Authors on subjects you care about

Cool Trends in: Design, Consumer Psychology, What's Next, Communication, Metrics/Measurement.

New technologies and methods related to Shopper Marketing and Shopper Insights

Shopper Marketers telling their storoes from all over the world

The "Guru" of the Week Feature

Marketplace (Books, essays, job listings, eventsm etc.)

Social Networking/Idea Forum


I am moving quickly to get this started, it's gotta be awesome though, so give me a little time.

This is a great time to be a marketer. We can bring joy to EVERY shopping experience, that is my goal. You are some of the smartest people in the business world, we can do this.


Jason Buschlen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason

Great initiative. We run a blog at www.shopperculture.com that is the start of a global conversation on shopper culture and its impact on brand strategy, so lots of cross-over with what you want to achieve here. We'll put a link there to your blog to further the conversation.

Cheers

Robin said...

Hi Jason,

I actually didn't know there was a shopper marketing blog out there. So I started one! http://shopperwatch.blogspot.com/

I have just linked yours.

I have a slightly different angle. I am a researcher - and based in Canada.

Would love to join the linkedin group but cannot find it.